Ricerca provides you with a comprehensive range of on-site analytical chemistry services to fully support the drug development process, from preclinical to post-marketing phases. We have decades of experience conducting studies in compliance with the US FDA’s GLP/cGMP regulatory requirements and the International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH).
Ricerca’s analytical chemistry services include:
- Salt, polymorph & co-crystal screening
- API drug substance & drug product method development & validation
- Impurity identification & structural elucidation
- Impurity isolation & synthesis
- Materials characterization & release testing
- Dose formulation analysis
- Stability programs
- Radiochemical analysis
- Extractable and leachable programs
Complex chemical problems have been known to bring an abrupt halt to development at some labs, but Ricerca’s specialized analytical capabilities and experience with complex chemistry usually prevents this. Ricerca’s Concord, Ohio site is a DEA-licensed facility.